Thursday 4 June 2009

well done..

today....is a day tat i dun wan to accept..u noe y?? coz today is my presentation day...muahaha...yesterday sleep at 3 sumthin coz always keep thinking my presentation n i feel damn nervous..

8am
teacher came in...my heart beat..lu dup..lu dup...wakao...scare,nervous,stomach ache...all in one..hehe..

i start my presentation..a hem,gud mornin everyone..i would like to introduce my group members...bla bla bla..hehe...finally i end my presentation..

wat a result i get?? huhu..perfect? well done?? good job??

yeah...i get a gud result from teacher...all is gud job..well done..wow...haha..i noe..do all tis thing wil get balas..yeah...happy happy happy..huhu

now waiting for another claz..til 5pm...dunno wat to do then i go to C.I.T lab online n update my blog..hehe..

2 comments:

  1. Gambateh neh~
    finish ur presentation huh..
    then 2ml(06.06.09) got back bo??
    coz we will drink drank drunk at amy house..juz for VIP only!
    hehe..
    if got back then giv me a call loh...
    stilL have a lot assignment have to doNe it huh?
    haix...anyway~
    add oil yarRr~
    wish u good lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz,y so late oni tel me?? u shud msg me ma..haiz...

    ReplyDelete