Thursday 30 July 2009

one more queen...

why you always like tat wan? ask you to do sumthin and u say dunno..wat the fuck u noe? huh? im angry u noe..altot im not the leader..im d one member in ur group..but wat u had done? group assignment shud share n do together..but wat u say to me? ar,i dunno how to do o..fuck you!!! 1 word i dunno how to do can settle all the job? u nvr do when v discussing for our group's assignment..still told me,oh,if u all got anythin ask me to do,u msg me la..i say ok..but when i ask u to draw graph,u say i dunno..halo eh,graph oni leh..u nvr learn when u in secondary ar?

how many times d? may i noe how many group members in my group? 3 oni survive in my group u noe? u r not include in my group..im totally feel sad..disappointed..angry...

i nvr say o complain anythin bout u when u say i dunno to do assignment..but u repeat n reapeated..i really cant tahan ady...sorry coz im rude...

No comments:

Post a Comment