Tuesday 4 January 2011

This Moment

how holly shit now..exam is on this thurs but i still hv no mood to study..i hv the mood to study is when i bek to shah alam..once come bek kl,gosh..totally no mood..seems like no one gimme pressure..>< lol..exam is just around the corner,i believe everyone is stress and nid to memorize all the key point..anyhow,lets study hard together k..my goal for this semester is I WILL TRY TO ACHIEVE FEW As in some subject..but specially request pass for the subject of DRAMA and MMS..

im here to thanks to the one whom i respect and i love the most..thanks for the support from u and i would like to shout out loud tat I LOVE YOU so much..(don misunderstanding,not my bf) u r the guiding star when im lost..u tell me all the useful key point and keep on motivate me to achieve my goal and of coz ur huggies is so warm..thankyou so much. <3

got to study for the final and will be update after i finish exam.luck to me n my frens

No comments:

Post a Comment