Monday 21 February 2011

New Lifes Start On February

Everything will starts with new life on February. I knew a guy since 2005. We keep contact each other until the year he had been to UK for his education and we seldom contact each other. After 2 years which is the year he came back and he looking for me in msn again. yeah,surprisingly he still remember me.We exchange phone number and msg. We keep contact each other since last year and yet,we in love on February. Which is we start new lifes on his birthday.Happy Birthday My Dear.

Do not ask me who is the guy because i am not going to tell u guy unless our relationship be more stable then only i will announce. He is a guy with caring,loving and talkative.Haha.>< He have his opinion to share with me when i face some trouble. hmm,just want to let him know that i will support him whatever he do and decide.

Love need to be tolerate,argue will not solve the problem.

New Semester begin,good luck to all the friends and All the best to my boyf for get the new job. Best Year Ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment