Sunday 24 May 2009

u stupid....

i finally noe wat a f*** person are u...i nvr tot tat u is tat kind of ppl..seen u like to argue v me...fine..

1st..i ady tel u tat im bz for one week n i cant pick up all the call even messaging...u nvr think y i reply ur msg at midnite..but u?? always call me n come to disturb...stil say me im is a unresponsible gal..wat the fuck u say..i relly angry v tat..u nvr check b4 n u come to scold me..

2nd..u dun like ppl to stab behind u..but u?? owis stab ppl behind us..tot v dun noe?? i noe ur attitude same like gal..n v treat u as.......................!!!

3rd..my granpa admitted to hospital is accident..n u stil say me is an unresponsible ppl..pls la...wat the fuck u said?? u tot i purpose let my grandapa admit to hospital?? crazy ar u??

4th..i nvr say bad thing bout u..but u?? im not a bad gal as u think k?? u r small gas n pls la....i nvr ever wan to argue v u but u wan me to argue v me izzit? i ady done my job to u but u stil wan to complain tis n tat...come on...u r guy k...show n prove it...

5th..yesterday v meetin n ask stil got any pro v each others..u say no..but after dismiss?? u stab behind us...u is small ppl u noe ar?? like to spread us....i juz nid all of ur coperate n u?? like a big gangster..

6th..d duty roster...y duty roster oso is my fault meh?? i totally disappointed to all of u...really..seriously...i plan to move out....i wan to quarantin in one room...

7th..ah boon..im not using ur pc to watch movie..i juz wan to check mail n y u wan to make tis thing become so..............haiz...i dun noe wat to say...

to my big family n all of my fren...sorry coz im rude..but im sad...really..i wan to hug u all n cry out...i nid support from u all.......

4 comments:

  1. ya... he stupid~
    lolz~
    ignore him~
    dun care about him la~
    when u free den come bak find us la~~~^^
    stay happi~~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tot u will b habit n cover all d prblem as well after u move in..bcoz dat day i heard u said all still in d fine situation..so i tot u can accept..but,unbelieveable all their attititude are overacting..however,i noe still hv a lot of point u haven tell me..mayb now i juz can gv u d support frm my spirit..but,juz rmb,when u need,i will b ur audience,stand bside u...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx jun...i really nid tat..i will find u when i come bek..thx lyn..ya..tat day is d truth wat v told u..but it happen suddenly...i dun noe how to cover it...

    ReplyDelete