Tuesday 22 September 2009

holiday

my holiday is boring...lol...sit at home until mushroom come out ady...but..while i enjoying my holiday,i realized "FRENZ" is mean a lot to me...thks for not blaming me..thanks nikki,shein,winson,boon..really thanks so much...

planning to ipoh with my coursemate next week..praying for "someone"..hopefully "someone" can go..hehe...then plan to genting oso...cameron oso..haha...i wan to go before i start with my sem2...i miss "someone" so much...my godness...how i got such feel?? cham...

after quarelling,arguing..finally i forget some..oni some..but not my housemate's stuff..is bout my frenz...lol...tot i can forget it..but its related to "someone"..cannot forget..must stand behind "someone" n give "someone" support..*WINKS*..hehe

celebrating bdae v mong szu..hehe..surprise?? i just can gv rank 7/10 la..hehe...not bad d la..last mins idea..huhu..i love u all..my family members...*HUGS*...

then,went look out point with my frenz..wow..the view is awesome..perfect..nice..cool...hehe...the weather is cold somemore..great...hope can go v "someone".

end of report..haha...

1 comment:

  1. i wan go... haha... i so boring too... hope u can forget all sad sad things n recover faster lo... don think too much... enjoy your trip... then sem 2 i wan hear your laugh lo... ^^

    ReplyDelete