Wednesday 16 September 2009

Im crying...

im cry...my tears drop down...im feeling sad...i shud be happy coz my exam is end...but,i never ever feel im happy even im in holiday..

first of all,i apologize to all my housemate..i noe u guyz wil talk bout me since the day i walk out from house at midnite..ur mind's change n keep think of me..wat happen to shiang yun?? if not not mistaken..but i dun wan all such thing happens to me..but..it happen to me finally..i feel like wan to share but...........i duno how to say..i juz can talk to myself "shiang yun,u cannnot drop ur tears now"..im so sorry...i dun wan our relationship change bcoz of my stuff..once fren,forever frenz...im sorry..i feel guilty to all of u..im sorry..

im feel sad n all things happen to me when im havin my exam..never sleep for 2 days keep thinking of tat thing...wat i can do?? i duno..both of u are my fren..but now?? i duno wat happen..yes,i dun like u is bocz of ur attitude..wat u point n wat u had done to ur FRENZ??? i saw tis infront my eye...i cannot accept the truth..really...i feel like wan to scold u by using FUCK U loudly infront and WAT THE HELL reason u told me?? but i dun wan..coz i stil treat u as fren..but after tis,u keep talk bout tis..i cant tahan d...i cry out infront them finally..why im cying?? first,coz of my housemate...i make them change thinking bout me...really..i can feel tat..2nd..is my fren..my dearest fren...i cry...sad..im feeling sad until now...

2 comments:

  1. a wan... don sad... don cry... i can borrow u my shoulder to cry on... so pitty oo... u can share with me... i waiting for u leh... but u din tell... i think housemate jus don know what happen to u... cos u din tell us a... hope u can recover faster... be smile... so long din hear your "huge" laugh le leh... haha... so miss that... any things jus call me o sms me la...^^ i will be there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx nikki..i really duno wat am i doin durin my exam...seriously i feel sad..but now,got support from all of u,i think i can forget the pass n start with a new life...miss my laugh?? u wan hear?? wait for the 2nd sem la..hehe...thx alot...

    ReplyDelete