Thursday 8 October 2009

heart attack

why heart attack??

i woke up at 7.30 am..i hv no class in mornin but at afternoon...wat for i woke up so early?? coz i purposely wake up n wanna register for the stupid coco..shit...me n my housemate sit infront pc for 3 hours n keep refreshing...wait n wait n wait...in the mean time i play cafe world..haha...stupid office make ppl feel nervous..v wait til 9 sumthin oni can register for tat stupid coco...swt...

when its open for register,me n my housemate keep shouting n run in run out...heartbeat increase n hand shivering...wooo.....damn nervous at tat moment...hehe...then,nikki call me n ak me help shein register..i say okok..btw,act i ady registered for shein,due to im nervous at tat time i totally forget tat i registered for shein d..the i say okok to nikki..when i log in to the intranet,shit..fully booked...i nervous coz shein haven registeres...i keep check n check..then i hv a look at her profile..OMG,i had registered for her d...haha...wat a funny stuff...hehe...not even me,nikki,shein registered successful but is my housemate those who join badminton was registered successful...cool man...hehe...play together go together...

tis is the other frens..who is call jason n wei lun..they keep call me n i nvr pick up the call coz i was bz to pick up the call..when i pick up the call,they tel me..shiang yun,can register d can register..omg...how touching am i...coz they are nervous than me n keep askin me whether i successful to register o not...wakaka...thanks my fren...

BRANDON,u make me scare la...huiyo...forget ur password at tat time pulak...luckily can register at last...hehe

MISSION COMPLETE!!!! haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment