Sunday 4 October 2009

the past....

my frens share his past to me..im be the listener for 1 week..feel like wan to hug him n lend my shoulder to let him cry as loud as he wan..i noe evrythings of him...feel like wan to cry with him when he share his past to me...not even my frens..my cousin sis oso face some problems due she dun dare to share with her parents...

so,i be the listener for both of them..im willing to be ur listener..coz i share my things to both of u also...thx cousin sis for willing to hear my things..altot is sad n im cry for tat time..but i really thx to u...n "someone" oso...i love u guys...

for my readers..any advice or suggestion to release the pain n forget the past?? all about family,love,money,study.....pls gv me some advice....especially my big family....

2 comments: