Thursday 21 January 2010

my second paper

well,i noe i should not online and typing blog here,due i having final exam..but i got to do so..coz i wan to express my feel in here...

first,i try all my best to memorize all the notes n never sleep for the whole day and today went to exam with nervous heart..once i open the question paper,i almost cry out,coz i never ever expect tat the question wil come out in essay part and it stand for 25 marks..i wan to cry out not i got memorize the notes but is i never go and touch and have a look..i cant do the ques n just can get 2/25 marks with my expectation..coz i just wrote 2point in tat ques..

fine,i go another essay ques..i write wat i should write and also same with the other ques..when i reach home,i check again my answer with the notes...i realize i wrong two point due to i mix the definition n lost the mark..oh my god..i was totally no mood for the whole day and keep thinking back...shit..

i really scare i fail in this sub..this sub is the most difficult sub in my final..and now,i wil start do my final revision for my last paper on sat...now is 4.30am and i stil awake to memorizing...oh my gosh..my eye is totally black n my frens get shock when he look at me and ask :" r u ok?? ur face is pale.." hmm..wat to do..study life makes me like tis..

ok,i got to continue my study now...

No comments:

Post a Comment