Sunday 17 January 2010

worry for recently

first of all..sorry for not updating my blog for a long time ago..especially jia jun..paisei..wat i can say is i dono wat to say n dono which i should start first..

first,sorry to all my fren tat u guyz get trick from me recently..i not meant to lies u guyz but i force to do so..who asked the bdae guy always ffk..but tis was the truth i wan to tel u guyz..i wl go to oversea in someday also..at tat time,don say i lie k..hehe..oh ya,celebrated bdae with soon hong..i got to lie him tat i wil go to UK for study n asked him to come my farewell party which my 2nd family organize..manatau he believe n he attend..hehe..wat a good trick from all of us..he got his ULTRAMAN cake,XL T-BACK,HUSH PUPPIES UNDERWEAR AND TOYS OF ULTRAMAN..haha..funny looked at his expression tat day..hehe..

second,received a bad news from my frens..rachel had been verified of BLOOD CANCER..oh my godness..how come u got such virus inside ur body?? its so unfair..but,we cant set all the things..all the stuff is set up by the god o even fate..no matter good o bad..wat i can say is CHEERS MY FRENS..U CAN FIGHT WITH THE VIRUS TIL END OF UR LIFE..my mom can fight wit the virus for ten years,she life wit full of joyful n don make ur self down..the most important is u must think positive n not negative..altot the therapy is pain n u hv to do repeat n repeated,but believe u can then u can..GAMBATEH RACHEL...

third,my exam..my exam is near but i got no mood to memorize all the key point..my mind keep appear the rubbish stuff n dono wat the hell i think..i shud concentrate now..I MUST CONCENTRATE NOW!! TAN SHIANG YUN!!! COME BACK TO UR POSITION NOW!!! exam is on tues,thurs,n sat...pls..can u get As in ur exam..ur sis is give WARNING to u..pls..i noe u wan me to get As in exam..but i promise i wil get As in exam k?? pls n beg u don give me pressure..i got much pressure d..pls...

fourth,my housemate is coz of somethin n makes situation weird..everyone looks down n wat should i do? let the stuff go or i should stand middle n settle for them?? wat can i do now?? the situation looks like more stranger n dono wat to say..a guy who full with kind heart,he keep all his worry n go out from house n sit alone til he tel me he don wan come bek to house d..wat the hell he tel me like tis??i feel like i wan go to find him n borrow hi my shoulder to cry out..but whr to find him?? he msg me n told me he not suit to stay wit us again..wat should i say?? i asked him to come bek n share wit me..luckily finally he come bek n he gonna tel me the prob..i hope tis case wil end up as soon as possible..PLS GOD..HELP ME..

fifth..thx dear for lend me ur time to me when i face prob..i noe u tired n u not free,but u stil ask me to share wit u..i really appreciate so much..thx for borrow ur shoulder n ur big hug..miss tat moment..>< thx for bring me out to release my stress when my exam is around the corner..i really happy when we together..hope everyday also can like tat but i noe its impossible..hehe..just do some dream la..mayb one day is like tat leh? who knows..hehe...thx again my dear..hugss for u..

alrite..end of my report..

appreciate wat u have now..don til lost it then oni appreciate o regret..at tat time,u wan to say thanks o even a things u haven done also cant make it..we are set by fate n god..we dono our future as well..pls APPRECIATE...

2 comments:

  1. emm... a very complete report... well done.. xD

    when u r goin to oversea muz tell us loh... do a real farewell party 4 u~ LOL!

    n Study Hard ya!!! GooD lUCk!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..thx junz...hehe...

    ReplyDelete