Tuesday 24 March 2009

Bad!! Bad!! Bad!! Rush!!!

today....
i received 2 project from head..i hv 2 done my project n show 2 head end of march..i count n count..today ady 12 of march i stil left 22 days to do..but i got to take leave on 18-24 of march coz i be committee at ATC camp..22 days minus 7 days left 11 days to do..wat the hell!! how am i goin 2 finish it?? tension,pressure all suddenly appear in my mind..i hv 2 rush n rush..

besides tat,i stil hv another project to de all together shub be 3 projects..all hv pass at the same time..oh shit..y? d person who is same department v me y he look so free than me?? ME?? like bz ppl non stop typin..he? absent,chit chat,walk here walk thr..ask him to do sumthin he will say 'can dun wan ma?' @%#*&%@# im totally angry,i juz tahan..n now,im using AI file to do my project..is quite slow n trouble..copy n paste copy n paste do til my finger pain..cham..now lagi teruk,3 boss not in,d guy lagi 'ZUO FAN' seems like no nid do work..everyday face 2 same book same page..dun noe wat dong dong he do..but im not kind of small gas de..as my si gong said to me,dun bother wat other ppl do,d important is u do it perfect n well..rite?? keke...

headache...i wan 2 start packing d..for 1weeks stuff..cham..wan shift house d..big bag small bag to camping..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment