Thursday 26 March 2009

Friends......

Friends??

how deep for the relationship then oni call friend o best friend?how oni i can share my problem v fren tat won bocor my stuff?? frens hv 2 believe in each other o juz 'o,u r my fren then i can share my stuff v u'? how? wat fren i hv?

i wan a fren tat can share my stuff n won bocor as well..keep my secret 4ever n ever..like seal mouth..haha..who?? who qualified to be my listener? my pet bro?? quite long din contact him..i noe he will be my good listener but he got gf ady,i scare his gf will make some mistake between us..i dun wan coz of me n my bro argue v her gf..altot my relationship is close v him..but hv to agak2 la..

err...hui ling..act u is a friendly n kind gal..u r not such thing tat u describe urself n dun do the silly thing..i noe u r angry v who now..but...u got to face them for half an the years...i try to explain ur stuff to him i promise i will try my bez..i noe who is blocking u to see even chat v him but i promise i try..i noe wat u wan to be v him..i noe..but..b4 i help u,u got to brighten up ur life 1st n not make urself down..come on..cheer up my fren..u can do it..dun coz of a small case o even a big case n make some wrong decision..don..

No comments:

Post a Comment