Sunday 29 March 2009

Hot tempered? Angry?

Today,i got working..i brin along my nephew to work oso..i go havin breakfast v sis n my nephew at Pandamaran Jaya..then go work..hmm,my fren ask me :"y everybody no nid workin on sunday n i nid to work? then i answer i dun noe o..sob

i go havin my lunch v Joo Yong,Yong Wah,Horng Jye,Mei Shin,Kai Huey,sis,nephew somewhere around my workin place..then i order "tie pan yee mee"..when my food is infront of me+half boil fried egg..they spoil my egg then i very angry n say i dun wan to go out v them anymore..i never ever talk like tis to them..but today..i suddenly like tis..dunno y..i apologize to them..coz i rude to them..sorry my fren..

then fine..i upload photo today..but hor..friendster seem like stuck..i try ntry oso cannot upload my photo then i juz choose facebook tp upload lol..haiz..sad...

y everyone hv different tempered? Y? y v muz hv tempered? Y? i ask n ask again..but i dunno y..once v hv hot tempered v will angry v them easily n lost of tis fren..but y v hv? y? seems ppl say who like to angry is easy old..but is tis true?? i dunno..relly dunno..im CONFUSE!!! BLUR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment