Tuesday 4 August 2009

final exam

final exam is comin..im stress...i nid to start study d...but,there is stil a lot assignment hv to do...hmm..im wondering..i dun wan repeat..pls...pray for me...

coll's life is not easy as i think...coll is more pressure than coll...seriously..but,secondary skul is more fun...coll is fun..bcoz v can wear wat v wan....coll is more freedom than secondary...i dunno whether im takin in PR n the assignment is more than other course...all my frens told me tat PR is alot of assignment n presentation to do..yea,i agree wat my frens told me...

PR is good...can meet alot of frens...more bout social life..can communicate well...PR is d one who r more talkative..haha..i agree..hehe...

P/s: dear my all family,sorry that im had been rude tis fews month...hope u guyz can understand my situation...><

No comments:

Post a Comment