Sunday 30 August 2009

surprise....

29/8

tonite hv an appointment with my 2nd family...song an told me tat hv to prepare by 8pm n he will come to fetch me n sin yun..ok..he came at 8.45..hehe..sudah biasa la...granpa ma...respect..hehe

9pm
song an came fetch me n sin yun..when we heading to hui ling's hse,song an keep say
"err,a lot ppl cant join..some of them go travel v family n so on" u noe la..how sad i am..when v reach hui ling's hse,v straight go to Station one to hv our dinner...v chat alot thr...bla bla bla...

10pm
sin yun suggest go watch movie,then song an n hui ling say okok..fine..sin yun say tat she wan to change her high heels to slipper..song an say ok,i fetch u bek then go fetch pcc...when i reach hme,i saw my hse all dark dark..i tot was my bro off the light..when v gonna open d door,v realize d door is unlock,and v found out pair of sandals..try to imagine tat..my house all dark,then sudd come out a pair of sandals..shit! my bro brin gurl gurl come bek?? oh my godness..quickly go in..sin yun try to switch on all the light but cant..wats wrong to the suis? then i heard some voice upstair,i shout..upstair got ppl..i feel scared n feel got theft rob in my hse..hiak hiak..suddenly got a lot of ppl come out from the room,sore room,upstair n sing..happy bdae song..how surprise am i..coz of im stupid n listen d 2 smart fellow said..ishhh...then,pcc said :'sorry,shiang yun,we dunno u come bek from kl,so v nvr buy ur cake.." then i say its ok..but i remembered my time is booked by song an d wor..how come they duno?? hehe..fine..after a few minutes,they sing bdae song again..im curious,tot no cake but y sing bdae song?? pcc laugh at me..i lie u wan la..gosh...they bought 2 cake actually..hehe...

12pm
go port klang yum cha...until 1.30am oni go bek..syok man..

P/s : i would like to thanks to u guyz..altot u cheat me but it was really really a big big surprise bdae party tat i nvr met b4..hehe..i really enjoy v u guyz...friendship means a lot to me n same goes to my family...thx again..

thx for : (from the oldest wan) hehe

choon vern
song an
wan chuin
mong szu
mong szu's bf
say yen
say huey
sheng han
chuey san
chee chong
hui ling

thx thx..

Congratulations !!!

Mission Complete !!!

7 comments:

  1. wey...sien ar at home...u din go countdown meh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no mood to coundown^-^better dun coundown,cos at make me oso count going to end monday n coming tuesday^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y.Yhapi belated birthday.. dint jio meT.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolz..wan jio u,u oso bz la...ish...

    ReplyDelete
  5. miss tan,
    thanks for writing song an older than me...
    haha,me now so song~

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha..i will always put u the younger wan...haha

    ReplyDelete