Thursday 27 August 2009

My bdae

26/8

First,i would like tp thanks to my housemate and my coursemate.they organize a bade buffet party at my house..i was surprise because of their motivation..Before i start my topic..i hang out wit my classmate to KLCC,we watched G.I JOE,is awesome movie...well,after that,we sat outside of the garden and blow wind...hehe...after that,we went back...

when i reached home,my housemate's reaction like crazy..."wow,shiang yun..you come bek finally..where did u go this few days? we miss u so much" oh my godness...how touchin i am..hehe..actually im went bek hometown la...then i step into kitchen..i saw ah boon,ming chan,Shein,nikki,ah mui,wei lun,ting ting,winson was preparing for my bdae party..hmm..thanks..my dearest housemate..my bdade buffet party's is fried chicken,prawn,gu lu meat,vegetables,corn soup,tomyam soup and alot...thanks for the fried egg ming chan...hehe

then isaw allison was at my house,he reached early so he nid to help our master chef "ah boon"..huhu....Around 8 sumtin,my coursemate all comin..the ppl who came to my bdae party and i feel surprise was Brandon...really surprise..hehe..we start eating,joking,chit-chatting,playing...finish eating,we played games some kind like TRUE OR DARE...fooyoh,alot of things we do in this game..kissing,hugging,dancing,acting and alot...hehe..we played until shout la..getting crazy..hehe...

anyway,i want to thanks and the person who i appreciate so much that is ah boon and winson..their food is delicious..yummy..and of coz my housemate oso...then,my coursemate, allison,brandon,kent,agnes,charlie,pei wen and who else eh??? i forget their name..hehe...sorry my fren...thanks thanks n thanks..hehe

the last but noe least,thanks to my fren who wish me in message,facebook..thanks so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment