Thursday 1 April 2010

April fool

wat a april fool day for me..gosh..cheated by my fren for continuously..hmm..i think im noob..lol..don laugh me while u reading my blog..=="

hmm,nothing much i can say,busy wit my assignment and final exam is around the corner..Electronic Media is the most difficult subject for this sem..hopefully thr is no bad result for me..hmm..i nid to be more concentrate on such sub..u can shiang yun..

sometimes i feel the life is hard,but thr is another code for me and my fren..WHY MAKE LIFE SO HARD is the code..yea,y make life so hard?? take it easy my frens..

wow,its been long time din contact wit my primary skul's fren..how good is he..omg..he stil remember me as well..awhh,thx kelvin for remember me..u change a lot..hmm,hope can come out with primary skul's fren one day..wanted to see how the change the look..><

pen off..bye

No comments:

Post a Comment