Sunday 11 April 2010

first time...

i went to celebrated yean tatt,su mon,khai loon's bdae at Sunway yesterday..quite happy coz its been long time never meet them they is stil the same..attitude,and so so..climax time is here..my good brother(only my close fren noe who is my bro) took one big plate and tooks ice cream for me..oh gosh,im totally blank bcoz of tis is the first time i use so damn big plate to eat ice cream..lol..neway,thx brother..

blowing candle session,they bought three cakes,one is for playing and the candle got around 60++..lol..try to imagine got 60 candles in a cake..besides that,they spray the cream on the top of the cake..oh no,its so disgusting when i saw tat..gosh..3 of the bdae guy's face full of creamy cake..wakaka..once a year one time,nevermind la hor?? hehe..and thr is one siao po keep laughing thr..the siao po is SABRINA..lol..she keep laugh all the time when they got the creamy face..the most shock me is the bill..its cost RM560++ for steamboat..wow...

after tat,when to clubbin at EURO Star,tis is the first i went to clubbin..its full of excited but with some feel of scare..u noe la..first time ma..drink chivas+cocacola..i taste it for the first time,i feel like wan to vomit..lol..not used to drink those wine o even beer..don say chivas of coz..after tat,pull me to dance floor and dancing,omg,the feeling at tat time is so gan jiong..a lots of ppl dancing,u push me and i push u..gosh..feel dizzy..luckily my hounour partner SABRINA acc me all the time..thx for yean tatt to lending yea..hehe..and thx bro coz protected me all the time..oh ya,its cost RM900 to clubbin..lol..big amount.><

after tat,went to mamak yum cha to reduce the drunk symptoms..hehe..yum cha til around 5 somethin,bro fetch me,sabrina and yean tatt bek home..awwh,i miss the time when we together...thx thx thx..

and now,i shud keep the mood and concentrate on my final d..after final,sabrina,lets rock and roll..huhu

2 comments:

  1. hahahhaa...siaO po!!!
    u already shang ying liaO leh~(*me toO~<3)
    let's go next time~
    XD


    ~saBsaB~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..mayb thr can release pressure ba..hehhe..u shang yin on wat?

    ReplyDelete