Friday 23 April 2010

Holiday

its holiday finally...exam over..no nid to see my fren..haha..wish so much to holiday and now my dreams come true..huhu..have to planning how to spent my holiday..feel like go to travel...well,just planning..

after holiday for one day,i start worry bout my result..hopelly will pass all the paper..pls..plss..plsss...i tried to recall back and asked myself is thr any point tat i miss it?? omg,i keep thinking altot the exam is over..shit..pray for mr pls..i wan pass all the paper..pls..

im thinking wat to give bdae present for my grandpa..his bdae is almost near and same with my cousin sis..present also a stuff tat give us trouble..ish...

its been long time nvr out with second family..stil the same..funny and a group togehter tat without pressure..relaxing..i laugh til almost vomit out..lol

im waitin for the time past..i wan to wait til 11 then prepare my stuff and go for meeting..lol..don ask me y i wake up early in the morning..

pens off

No comments:

Post a Comment