Thursday 2 April 2009

Geli...Yerr...

today im takin half day off...

y?

haha,coz i wan to accompany my nephew lo..he is goin bek today n i wan to accompany him lo..bout 12 sunthin,my bro come n fetch my nephew n granpa go home...damn miss him leh..sad..

then bout 1 sumthin,jk come n fetch me then v go fetch chee chong..after fetch cc,v go NJ have our lunch..then hor,when v pay d bill,jk dun wan to accept my money,i juz put my money inside his topi..haha..but im not sure tat he noe o not..then fetch zhi wei go hq coz she goin to duty at 3.30pm..

after tat,jk fetch me to work lol..thanks jk...

after workin,babi hui ling tengah tido..i say i wan go her house n she say dun wan la..ish..then juz go her house after drop my sis at jeth ice..she shower i online..then v go JJ buy say yen's birthday present..its costly to hui ling..but v share share la..hehe..

after tat,v go coffee house hv our dinner..hui ling hor..take d food tat i cant finish n take it to campur ini campur itu..gosh..geli..i ask her to try,she say wat hadiah she get if she try..then i say i giv u i roll toilet paper..haha...but,without any hadiah,she stil try to taste..omg..

bout 12am,i jz sent her bek..

sorry hui ling,coz ur mom is scolding u...T_T

2 comments:

  1. = = Oi, Ms. Shiang yun,
    y u tell others i test the "geli" thg?
    Dn say out ma...
    I wil malu de leh...
    Later all come ask me teach them the way to make the "geli" thg, thn how wor?
    Cannot teach de leh...
    Ini recipi family saya yg diwaris secara turun temurun... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao..who wan to get the recipe from u o?? haha..aiya..ask me to dun tel u..but hor,ur blog stil write out the recipe?haha

    ReplyDelete