Friday 17 April 2009

pek chek arh....

haiz..tis fews day busying to find condo at Taman Melati,Taman Melati Utama,PV 10..haiz..

but....me n my fren(kai huey) sent around 50++ msg to all d house owner..but,they reply 'sorry,its occupied..' 'sorry,is rented out d'.. oh gosh..very sad de lo...

my class is start on 18/5/09..but now v haven got our house....sad..im wondering..i dun wan sleep at the street..haha...

i wan house..god r..buddha ar..pls..gv me a condo..i nid it..i appreciate it so much...pls..bo pi bo pi..

hehe..haiz..really pek chek..now oni realise tat wan to find hse is so so so so hard...haiz..headache..

2 comments:

  1. u dint call crazy ar??
    or she there not suit for u??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz..she ar..call her din pick up my call..then she say she dun wan 2 continue study d..so..hmm....

    ReplyDelete